April 17, 2008

I'm not sure If I had mentioned before when I left for maternity leave from my job last Oct. I came back to work and found at they gave my job away, yes they did and they scrambled for a place to put me in, which they did and I love it their ok so everyone in my dept knew what was up and of course never said anything till I got back on Jan.2, I almost quit and didn't go back for awhole 'nother week after finding out what they did. I can sue I have a whole 180 days from the 2nd of Jan but It's not my thing, I'm not out for blood yeah I know stupid me right.Well anyways yesterday I get a call from Human Resources saying did you put an interoffice application I said no, she says your M.Martinez I said yes, she tells me I have your name on the list. What list? The list of applicants for the Office Manager position for B.Health. I have no idea how it got there b/c I know I'd never apply for any OM position after what happened to me last time :(, NO thanks I'll stick with front desk receptionist and call it a wrap!
But I'm curious how, who put my name in....... I need to know how do I find out cuz HR had no clue and that bites! Suggestions Please....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at his huge kit by Dawn Inskip it's new and it's going in her stores tomorrow *Friday the 18th* so if you like, love, adore it. Go For it!! lt will be in all 3 of stores NDISB, Treasures to Scrap and ScrapScandiStyle

Look at my Mr. Mason he's getting so bit :( I know you must be sick of seeing him but he's my last lil angel and I have to savor him jejeje This is using the Kit up above by Dawn Inskip Designs

Have a wonderful day and Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi :)

Share:

10 comments:

ScrapShana said...

Never tire of seeing such a sweet little face. That's what scrappin's all about! ;) Great layout with her new kit!

Anonymous said...

saw this great kit at evitangels blog before - love it. how different you sed it! like it!

Unknown said...

He is such a precious sweetie. How could anyone ever tire of seeing his face! Great layout!

Barb said...

I would talk to your boss and see if he/she knows how this happenned! Good luck figuring it out!

Leigh said...

well, you can't sue as your job is only required to keep a position open for you when you go out on maternity leave. They are not required to keep your current position open. And secondly, I think you should feel complimented that someone put your name in as it says they think you can do it!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should go along with the fact someone has put you in for a higer up position!!! Someone obviously thinks you're good enough :o)

Anonymous said...

Well, that's weird about the job stuff.. I hope you find out who did it, just for curosity sake!

Anonymous said...

Well, that's weird about the job stuff.. I hope you find out who did it, just for curosity sake!

DawnMarch said...

That's mysterious. Maybe as part of looking for a spot for you, they put you in for possibly being OM?

movefearlessly said...

cute kit - love rhat layout, he's adorable!