April 16, 2008

Laugh Laugh Laugh ok that's not how I feel today but it is the new ONE Word Challenge over at SweetShoppeDesigns and heres the layout I did for the challenge. My mom is such a goofball she's always making us laugh when it's time for the family pics it's just like her and so what we all love about her. Mom I love you ;) so if you feel like a challenge then go over and play :)


The Premier Issue of ScrapNArt is out it's mainly paper scrappers w/some hybird and minimal digi but that will change w/the next issue, everyone must have their dose of digi right and I always go back to pp scrappers for inspiration so if you'd like to check out the first issue go sign up and download it's huge ;) and the best part its absolutely 100% free so it's a win win situation. You can always go back and leave a comment if you'd like to see something different or want to critque so go my digi people goooo :)

Share:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layout! You did a wonderful job with the one word challenge. I think I'm going download that magazine. Have a great day!!

Bridget

Barb said...

What an awesome layout!

Leigh said...

I like your lo! Your title is fab!

movefearlessly said...

great layout - love what you did with the title!

DawnMarch said...

The Sweet Shoppe has such great challenges. I'm going to check out "Laugh"!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a super LAUGH layout. Love it!