April 13, 2008

I went to a play my dd was starring in yes my Ro Ro practiced everyday faithfully and I think she actually did an excellent job. Everyone laughed and applauded when they were suppose to , I had to take the lil one's with me all 3 in tow b/c dh wasn't coming home till after 7:00 and the play started at 6:00 I never ever want to do that again the kids talked to through almost the whole thing I really wanted to just leave but stuck it out...... I'm sure the other parents their hated me for the moment but what could I do I wanted to see her perform.... Big Sighhhh ok anyways here are some pics of her I didn't edit them or anything their right from the camera.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alice Koh Designs Creative Team Layout I just love love this pic of Mr.Mason he looks so sweet and just adorable, Ok I'm biased LOL but here take a peek. I used Country Charm Page Set

It's new Product Sunday over at Scrapbook-Elements today, just look at all the products... I selected a couple of things. I'll be back to show you what I did with the goodies I picked.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is only a sampling of the new products we have available this week!

Introducing -
Cathy Bretz -
Jack Page Set
Introducing -
Cathy Bretz -
Vintage Hanging Frames
Introducing -
Cathy Bretz -
Frayed Fabric Frames -Blue
Introducing -
Cathy Bretz -
Frayed Fabric Frames-Natural




Tracey Monette -
Passover Page Set
Robyn Gough -
Serendipity Page Set
Misty Cato -
Spunky Girl Page Set
Elka Romero -
Spring Touching Page Set




Tracy King -
Melted Crayons Mini Page Set
Misty Cato -
Rowdy Boy Page Set
Tracy King -
Rainbow Paper Pack
Tracy King -
Melted Crayons Paper Pack




Miki Ferkul -
Sparkly Wraps
Jan Hosford -
Photo Masks
Misty Cato -
Acrylic Essentials
Miki Ferkul -
Get Wrapped Ribbon Wraps




Misty Cato -
I Can See Clearly Alpha
Miki Ferkul -
The Charmed Life
Tracey Monette -
Marine Doodles
Tracey Monette -
Zoo Doodles




Kim Hill -
Spring Whimsy CD Album
Misty Cato & Kim Wresh -
Spunky Girl Bracket Album
Misty Cato & Kim Wresh -
Rowdy Boy Bracket Album
Kim Hollibone -
Kwikstaks 22 Templates




Share:

3 comments:

movefearlessly said...

your camera is amazing - those pictures turned out great!! and your daughter is gorgeous. i love the 3D look u got with your layout.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that's a lot of fun stuff! And I'm glad you got to see the play, even if the little ones were difficult!

Juliana said...

Congrats for your daughter for being in a play! It takes a lot of poise and talent to tackle that at a young age.

And congrats to you for taking your kids to the play - I have been in that situation before with my kiddos (at plays, in church, at weddings!) and it can be hard! I'm glad you got to see the play!