April 13, 2008

I went to a play my dd was starring in yes my Ro Ro practiced everyday faithfully and I think she actually did an excellent job. Everyone laughed and applauded when they were suppose to , I had to take the lil one's with me all 3 in tow b/c dh wasn't coming home till after 7:00 and the play started at 6:00 I never ever want to do that again the kids talked to through almost the whole thing I really wanted to just leave but stuck it out...... I'm sure the other parents their hated me for the moment but what could I do I wanted to see her perform.... Big Sighhhh ok anyways here are some pics of her I didn't edit them or anything their right from the camera.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alice Koh Designs Creative Team Layout I just love love this pic of Mr.Mason he looks so sweet and just adorable, Ok I'm biased LOL but here take a peek. I used Country Charm Page Set

It's new Product Sunday over at Scrapbook-Elements today, just look at all the products... I selected a couple of things. I'll be back to show you what I did with the goodies I picked.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is only a sampling of the new products we have available this week!

Introducing -
Cathy Bretz -
Jack Page Set
Introducing -
Cathy Bretz -
Vintage Hanging Frames
Introducing -
Cathy Bretz -
Frayed Fabric Frames -Blue
Introducing -
Cathy Bretz -
Frayed Fabric Frames-Natural




Tracey Monette -
Passover Page Set
Robyn Gough -
Serendipity Page Set
Misty Cato -
Spunky Girl Page Set
Elka Romero -
Spring Touching Page Set




Tracy King -
Melted Crayons Mini Page Set
Misty Cato -
Rowdy Boy Page Set
Tracy King -
Rainbow Paper Pack
Tracy King -
Melted Crayons Paper Pack




Miki Ferkul -
Sparkly Wraps
Jan Hosford -
Photo Masks
Misty Cato -
Acrylic Essentials
Miki Ferkul -
Get Wrapped Ribbon Wraps




Misty Cato -
I Can See Clearly Alpha
Miki Ferkul -
The Charmed Life
Tracey Monette -
Marine Doodles
Tracey Monette -
Zoo Doodles




Kim Hill -
Spring Whimsy CD Album
Misty Cato & Kim Wresh -
Spunky Girl Bracket Album
Misty Cato & Kim Wresh -
Rowdy Boy Bracket Album
Kim Hollibone -
Kwikstaks 22 Templates




3 Comentários:

movefearlessly said...

your camera is amazing - those pictures turned out great!! and your daughter is gorgeous. i love the 3D look u got with your layout.

Char @ DigiScrapChat said...

Oh my goodness, that's a lot of fun stuff! And I'm glad you got to see the play, even if the little ones were difficult!

Juliana said...

Congrats for your daughter for being in a play! It takes a lot of poise and talent to tackle that at a young age.

And congrats to you for taking your kids to the play - I have been in that situation before with my kiddos (at plays, in church, at weddings!) and it can be hard! I'm glad you got to see the play!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NBOF

Followers

... © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO