October 08, 2011

SweetShoppeDesigns Saturday, 6WS, Adele Video

Y, Breakfast, movies, park, nap, chores <---- (hate this)


---------------------------------------
Sweet Shoppe Saturday New Releases
Credit
Dancing In The Rain by Jenn Barrette and Litabells Designs
Side by Side Templates by Misty Cato
10-04-11-rdt-mcato-sidebysidetem-jbarrette-litabells-dancingintherain

Credit
Fall Delight by Melissa Bennett and Studio Flergs
Cindy's Layered Templates - Half Pack 22 by Cindy Schneider
DJB Fonts: I Love Me Some Laura (emmasmommy) by Darcy Baldwin
10-05-11-fbl-mbennettfalldelight-cschneider-tempsHP22

Credit
Weird Science by Traci Reed
I Love Me Some Laura Templates by Darcy Baldwin
DJB Fonts: I Love Me Some Laura (emmasmommy) by Darcy Baldwin
10-05-11-gc-treed-ws-dbaldwin-lovelaura2

Credit
Choose Happiness by Kristen Cronin-Barrow and Shawna Clingerman
Mixin' It Up #8 - 12x12 Templates by ChrissyW
10-06-11-lls-chrissyw_2ps_mixinitup8
--------------------------------------
Love Love this woman, she is so gifted and her voice gives me shivers!!! <3 this!!!

Share:

7 comments:

Jim said...

Hi Mary ~~ Happy 6WS! :)

Y, Breakfast, movies, park, nap, chores

I understand all but the "Y" and really like your picture illustrations for these.
"Y" is I don't know for me.
Thank you Mary, this is a very pleasant 6WS post.
..

Amy L. said...

Beautiful illustrations!

betty said...

These are nice! I admire your talent being able to do things like this!! I hope you have a great rest of the day!

betty

Unknown said...

Great!


I'm a new gfc follower. Hope you can stop by www.mamasmusingsblog.blogspot.com

Tami said...

Beautiful creative work. Sorry you had to interrupt it for chores! :) Hope you had a great day.

Unknown said...

Great scrapbook pages. I love Adele too.

Coupon Spice said...

New Follower from Flip Flop Hop... hope you follow back! :)