October 06, 2011

I am Thankful for......
-watching tv
-being able to cook a meal today
-hearing my kids voices this am even though it was of them screaming at each other
-Mason saying I love you before he left to school
-Hugs from all my kiddos
-them cleaning their mess before they left
-driving the kids to their activities
-Salsa classes, Yay!
-Sunny but chilly Fall weather today :)
-running water, for my long hot showers to cry in...
-my warm bed and having my love to share it with.


------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket

-------------------------------------------------
:
Credit: Sin previo aviso Template by Jimbo Jambo Designs
Explore Exhibits Kit by Meghan Mullens and Jady Day Studio
09-23-11-h_d-mmullens-jds-exploreexhibits-jimbojambodesigns_sinprevioaviso
------------------------------------------------------------
A photo of Mr Mason doing what he loves to do play with his blocks on my bed.
I love how he leaves his toys under my cover and I lay on em...
ohhhh what a great feeling. Love my lil man....
Photobucket
Share:

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi Mary!

I can't believe I wasn't a follower of your blog before - it is so cute! I'm loving all of the design/photography stuff you have going on. :)

I'm now a follower - I'll be sure to keep up with ya! ;)

Catherine said...

I love the photos. What a great site! I'm a new follower from MBC blog hop. I will be back!

~Cat
http://livinglikekingsburys.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!

New follower from the FNF Blog Hop. Please feel free to visit my blog and join in on the Friday Funny Blog Hop I'm co-hosting this week!

Meg@Mommy Needs A Time Out
www.mnato.blogspot.com

Angie said...

Hi. I love your blog. I'm a new follower from the blog hop. Hope to have you as a follower as well.
http://angie-lowcarbjourney.blogspot.com/

Ann Jones said...

Cute photos :) Thanks for the follow, I already follow you :) Have a great weekend!