April 10, 2011

Twisted Sketch, April Freebie

Link
Here's a page I did w/the Twisted Sketch #95
Credit: Fancy Pants by Traci Reed & DJB Fonts: Those Darn Cats by Darcy Baldwin from SweetShoppeDesigns

When I came across these photos they made me cry, I cannot tell you how many times I haven't been able to experience Charlies break out laugh it was a rare occasion and yeah she was in rare form but I am so glad that
I have them to look back on b/c I didn't even remember I had taken so many. We actually named this day Peace Tea day why well b/c
1. They both went
to the store to buy Peace Tea
2. They both made Peace that day.
Bittersweet to know that they will never have moments like these ever
again for me b/c I will never ever have the opportunity to catch it on film... I am just Thankful for this day.....

--------------------------------------------------------
Do you like Freebies yes I know I do this one is from my sweet designer
I CT for .. If you like it click on image and download.
April FREEBIE by ChrissyW-Digital


My page of Cely enjoying the Maine beach :)

--------------------------------------------------------


Photobucket


Share:

14 comments:

Traci Reed said...

That page is beautiful Mary! I feel so privileged when you use my stuff to scrap your memories of Charlie <3

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Kim Sonksen said...

Oh wowzers!!! Both layouts are stunning but I am TOTALLY loving what you created for our sketch.
Thank you for joining us over at TWISTED SKETCHES

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

Hi Mary, I love seeing your gorgeous pages...especially the ones about Charlie. I can always feel the love and longing you share. God Bless you and your family always. :)

Melita said...

What a gorgeous page <3

Sheena said...

Mary
Love your take on our sketch
many thanks for playing along.
Sheena x
Twisted Sketches.

Susan said...

WOW that is great!

I am following you from the blog hop, you have a great site. Would you like to follow me back? Susan's Family
thank you :)

Let'sMakeADifference said...

Blog hopping and found yours! Am now following. Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!

Heather Jones said...

What great stuff! I wish I scrapbooked mored.

New follower, have a great evening!

Heather From and Mommy Only Has 2 Hands!

andi {the hollie rogue} said...

thanks for the freebie "heads up" and for the beautiful page for inspiration. you are so talented!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the inspiration
appreciate that you don't allow the "right click", BUT it would be nice then if you links opened in a new window so that I don't miss out on viewing the rest of your blog

Mary said...

Anonymous I know I messed up the HTML when I was messing w/my colors and such I recently changed it
I've found the code again to fix it so I'll work on that this week ;)

Anonymous said...

wow..beautiful page..you should really consider submitting to Scrapbook News and Review digital call.. :)
Here is the website if you are interested: http://www.scrapbooknewsandreview.com

NANCY said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and following me. I'll be happilly following you as well!

Nancy

http://thatsoundslikecrazy.blogspot.com/