April 09, 2011

,

I've been fiddling w/my blog the html is so hard uckkkk but i like it all white like this and I made the colors bright so it will stand out. My whole intention was to be able to click on my blog post and post it the blog trains but I can't it just won't do it, all the blog posts show up not just the one that i'm selecting it's so annoying and i've spent a few hours trying to figure it out i'm tired and done for today :p
Enough about that, last night I went out to my ex Co-Workers house she's so sweet and I really miss them all on the 3rd floor front area!! We all just had some drinks, talked and much needed laughs. I didn't take alot of pics like I had hoped to but that's ok I got some good one's ;)
Jessica, Yari, ?? I suck at names :<

Me w/Sory

Me w/Jeanette

------------------------------------

Here are some of my pages using the kits Newly Released today

In This Together by Shawna Clingerman

Friendship in Bloom by Misty Cato

Happy When Skies Are Gray by Jenn Barrette and Laura Banasiak

--------------------------------------------

Do you like Freebies well BusyBee Designs has this set in her store @ MScraps come on over and snag it :)

Easter Baskets FreebieEaster Baskets Freebie

Share:

1 comments:

Michelle Hernandez said...

LOVE this new design!!! Where did you learn all this digi stuff? I'm thinking of going back to school - I don't know jack about HTML. lol