April 16, 2011

SweetShoppe Saturday

*FUNDRAISER* A Little Help from my Friends by the Friends of Lauren GrierLink



----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some pages I did using the New Sweet Shoppe designs goodies :)

On the Go by Kristin Cronin-Barrow and Misty Cato
Paper Clips - Jumbo Lowercase Alpha Bundle by Libby Pritchett
04-15-11-rtn-kristin-mcato-onthego-lpritchett-jumboalpha

Alphabet Collection~H is For.. by Meghan Mullens
Cindy's Layered Templates - Set 90 by Cindy Schneider


Positivity by Jenn Barrette and Lauren Reid
DJB Fonts: Print Perfect Font Pack by Darcy Baldwin

--------------------------------------
Thanks for stopping by :) Have a great weekend ;)
Share:

3 comments:

Jasmine said...

I love their designs...unfortunately I haven't started to do digital... so tempting.
Jazz
http://alittledabofglue.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love these! So bright and fun... tempting me to try digi again :)

Michelle said...

I am loving the digital sets. They are so beautiful. I just started doing some digital but not a pro like you. Your layouts are awesome. I will love following your blog. I'm a new follower of yours also. I found your blog over at MBC.

Michelle
www.scrapthosepictures.blogspot.com