April 14, 2011

Misty Cato freebie

That's my hunnies and I coming home from breakfast and a lil shopping on Sunday. The glasses are my pick, yeah I hate to say it but my dh has a big head and the small rim one's just don't do him justice he looks off and weird when he puts them on so he takes me with him now when he needs to shop for some new shades, LOL!!!
I choose fly away for the title of my page b/c If I could fly away w/any one person it would be my hunnies!! He's the sunshine in my life w/out him I'd be road kill he lets me be and that's what I need right now and he totally understands that!! <3 him...
04-10-11-fa-jkneipp_wuwh
Credit: Wish you were here... full kit by Ju Kneipp Designs
Available @ Catscrap
------------------------
Misty Cato Designs is sharing this FAB

Time Machine Alpha Freebie

w/everyone not sure for how long so go snag it now from her Blogeroo :)
and remember to say Thank you, I love you, Awesome, whateva
but say something ok PSA over.....

---------------------------------------------
Elo Designs is having a sale to celebrate her dd's Birthday :)

Link


----------------------------------------

<a title=
giveaways

bloghopbutterflybutton Terrific Thursday Blog Hop! Week 9


Share:

4 comments:

Misty said...

Hi Mary! Thanks so much for mentioning my freebie. I'm glad you like it. Hugs!

Jenn@Sweet T Makes Three said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Following you back!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hi there, I am following from the bloghop. Please follow me back at Obstacles & Glories, thanks!

Rose Altares Morales said...

I'm your latest follower from MBC
and sending LUV your way!
•.¸¸.♥♥ ஐ
pls.. come return the LUV and FOLLOW ME also if you aren't yet!.
www.thedarediva.com
Thanks and much LUV
www.thedarediva.com ¯`•.¸¸.♥♥ ஐ