October 03, 2009

I was so hoping to go to the Pumpkin Farm today
w/the kiddos but that totally didn't happen as it rained
all day, thunderstorm and lightning.
Tomorrow apparently will also be a wash as it's suppose
to rain and NoBig E in the future
looks like my one and only visit was the other day,
oh well :(

------------------------------
It's SweetShoppeSaturday today look at all the goodies

---------------------------------------------
**New Release**
Impressions Of The Harvest By Studiogirls
Available @ ScrapbookGraphics
I had the privilege of working w/this kit and here's what I created


--------------------------
Sketch #31 is up over @ Inspired Blueprints
Stop on by and check out the gallery and see how it was used and play along if you can :)

My page using the sketch---------------------------------
Thanks for stopping by :)
Share:

1 comments:

Zippizip said...

The Big E! Jenn and I miss it a lot - we used to go every year. Nothing comparable here in TN

Stan at Scrappers Workshop
www.scrappersworkshop.com/blog