September 28, 2009

I have lots of Autumn goodies to share with you all
are days are getting
alot shorter here in the NE and daylight savings time
will kick in soon (I hate that)
This weekend I went shopping for my kiddos costumes
and as soon as I showed
them they had to try them on they looked so cute ok
IMO lol they did then Cely
said mami aren't you going to take our pictures so of
course I said yes and when to it.
I'll have to post those soon but not to soon b/c
I know how some people complain
about Halloween being glamorized so soon so I won't
do that until the 1st of Oct at least, LOL
Ok here ya go enjoy the goodies.
--------------------------------------
In the Autumn wood by Krakatuka Designs w/free gift
My page using the kit
-------------------------------------------
Vintage Lullaby Collab by Tangie Baxter & JenU
Available @ Scrapbook Graphics
My page using the kit
A Freebie Available @ Tangie Baxter
----------------------------------------------------
New Release: Autumn Secrets by Maria Designs

My page using the kit
--------------------------------------------
Images are Linked
Thanks for stopping by

Share:

2 comments:

Alissa said...

I love Halloween, so I'd never complain ;)

Looks like fun kits and your pages are beautiful, as always.

Have a fabulous day!

Unknown said...

I love the way you scrap! wonderful pages