August 31, 2009

After rain on Saturday and a gloomy Sunday AM we
had some beautiful sunny
weather the kids got to run around outside under
the sprinkler and then in the
pool, I'm so glad they got one good day of being
outside since having returned to
school. My son says it's ok if it rains we get recess
at school and I can play w/my friends
just not w/beba (Ary) I snorted and LOL because that
came out of nowhere..
Gotta love these kids.
Here are some pics from yesterday :)
















--------------------------------
All About Her by Kristin Cronin-Barrow


Photo Finish Set 1 by Krystal Hartley

My page using the kit

---------------------------------------------
Again Kit by Dunia Designs
Available @ DigiScrappersBrasil & ZigZagScrap

My page using the kit

----------------------------
Into the Nature by Cali Designs
Available @ Botique-Digiscrap.com

my page using the kit

If you need more inspiration go here
-----------------------------------------
Share:

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Those pics are awesome--looks like they enjoyed themselves!

mye said...

those are just GORGEOUS pics! I love them all!

Tammy said...

Beautiful pictures and layouts.

NH Designz said...

Wow wonderful Photos and your layouts are so beautiful!

Zippizip said...

great pictures and I love the black frames.

Stan at Scrappers Workshop
www.scrappersworkshop.com/blog