August 25, 2009

, ,

My babies started school today, Yay (not) I have
so much running around to do and
I dread it. Yeah I said it and I will forever say it.
2 go to the same Elementary and then Mr Mason goes to
Baby sitter 2 different places about 20 mins away from
each other, so you see why I'm not so excited ;)
Send me some good vibes...
I'll have a photo up soon of them together ;)
---------------------------------
Templates Vol.2 ,
Kraft Mix Papers &Boom Boom Kit Elements
by Cintia Tavares Available @ TwoLittlePixels

My page using the Templates and other goodies
------------------------------------
I Can Scraplift That Challenge is up over
@ ScrapbookGraphics and
I'm the Honoree, woo hoooo. C'mon over and play along ;)

---------------------------------
MYSTERY CASE {AUGUST 2009} By Tangie Baxter Designs
Available @ Scrapbook Graphics

My page using the kit

---------------------------------------
Thanks for stopping by and Have a great one ;)
Share:

1 comments:

Dielle said...

Running all over makes me crazy, too. Fun templates and darling LOs!