September 16, 2008


I'm so excited I could scream.... MR. MASON HAS TAKEN HIS FIRST STEPS!!!

Yes he's been walking by grabbing onto the couch, coffee table, walls, etc but he took
3-4 steps yesterday I almost fainted, literally ;) Ohhh and he's finally got one tooth cracking
through and the other one is right behind it ;)and he hasn't been to crabby which is always awesome.....Yay my baby is getting bigger wahhhhh :( Ary is loving school she doesn't
complain life for her is fantabulous and Gio is a total flirt and loves all the attention he gets
from the girls :/ jaaa what do I have to look forward to with that one hmmm.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------
The new Cookie is up do you want to play come on over to The SweetShoppe and
download if you have more time check out some of the other challenges, K

And here's my page of Mr.Mason trying to eat grass.... LOL
I used Toxic Rainbow by Christy Lyle & Lauren Grier this kit just RAWKS love the
b/g pp and all the elements, do you see the lil word bubble w/the heart OMG LOVE THAT.......

Thanks for stopping by.... Mary
Share:

0 comments: