March 15, 2008

Mr.Mason at his Physical the other day, he's getting so big my heart always skips a beat when I look at his pictures :(I used Room a Zoom Zoom:Perfect Pairs-by Micheline Martin & Michelle Bennett it's 20% off Today The layout can be found here @ SSD

It's Saturday and look at all the products available and their 20% off just for today. I had to snag a couple kits to play with.

Alice Koh is the sweetest she posted this Thank You to all of her CT Members, really made me smile to know she appreciates us ;) She's so wonderful to Create for.


Share:

8 comments:

Barb said...

Darling layout!

Amanda said...

Cute layout! I was just looking at that kit this morning for my boys.

Jeannette said...

Stop with the enabling!! lol I just got the email with all of that gorgeous stuff. You're killing me. lol

That layout of Mason is A-Dor-Able!

Angela said...

Love your page - what a sweet sweet baby! I will be at the Sweet Shoppe with my paypal acct today, lol! I can't resist those designers, darn it!

jodie said...

that layout is freaking adorable! he is a sweet guy!!! thanks for showing off all the new sweet treats! enabler! LOL!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute layout.

Anonymous said...

great LO! always love SSD stuff! thanks for enabling.

Tiffani K said...

what a great layout!!!So cute!