March 11, 2008

I have a full day ahead of me, I have the day off so I can take Gio to the dentist I think this will be his final visit to get cavities filled and Mr.Mason will be going for shots, ughhhhh I hate this part of taking him to the Dr. and then I'm off to party city to pick out Ary's party stuff, well she'll be picking out what she wants cuz she's gonna be 4 and it's all about what she wants so she says. LOL
I rarely share pics of my lil one but here he is almost 5 months of pure angelic joy...........

At a Birthday party this Saturday, he's found a new toy balloons look at that grin of glee!!!!

He loves the toys from his bouncie, they never last very long hanging their.

Do you see how he's showcasing his toy to mommy he's saying this is my favorite cuz it rattles!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dawn Inskip aka Lusia Leandro is having a lil challenge on her blog if you want to win this kit down below then go check out her blog for your chance.

For those of you wondering about the Alpha I used in the layout below Cool Grandma

Kit is Clickable to store.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a Wonderful day and remember we woke up so it's all good!!! I'll try to remember this myself.

Share:

7 comments:

Barb said...

Your little guy is such a cutie!

Love that kit!

absolutartist1 said...

He looks like a joy! Good luck with those errands!

Anonymous said...

That baby has the most infectious grin ever! What a total cutie.

Anonymous said...

He is adorable!!!! Have fun getting stuff for Ary's party.....it is always fun at that age...then when they get old....you definitely don't want them to go shopping with you!!! :) have a wonderful day!!!

Angela said...

Awww...what a darling boy! SO CUTE! And thanks for the fab kit previews! Off to check it out!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! How cute is he?? I can't believe he is 5 months old already! Time is flying too fast! I love that picture of him with the balloon!

Good luck with the shots and the cavities. Neither being fun. :o(

And I'd love you to scrap any of those pics on my blog! LOL Let me know if you want a bigger one.

Unknown said...

Oh thank you for sharing those photos, what a sweet little mister you've got there! Cute cute!