March 09, 2008

Hi Everyone It's a new day I actually have some really sad news not affecting me personally but another family I'm sure. We had lots of rain here yesterday and where we live it gets flooded easily nothing major but the streets and big puddles in our yards, well their was a 57 yr old man that was driving along and for some reason lost control of his car and slammed into this huge tree right by our house well it's one house over but very close, so sad and a little un-nerving when it happens so close to home but not really effecting my home, kwim... I' have the family and friends in my thoughts :(
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If your a regular shopper at SBE then you know it's New Store Products Sunday

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summer Simmons of Sugar Giggles invited me to be her Guest for next month and she went ahead and sent me her newest kit Rock N Roll Rainbow, OMG this kit is so freakin fantastic lots of possibilities and it was perfect for these pics I took of my co-workers daughter at her birthday party, that's her dad helping her with her Hanna Montana guitar so she could rock out, jejejeje

Full Credits can be found here......
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's another layout for Dawn Inskip using her A Little Sunshine Bundle available at NDISB, Treasuretoscrap & ScrapScandiStyle Full Credits Here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And one last thing before I go Alice Koh is still having her sale on till the 11th in case you missed it the linkies are right below ;) Thanks for stopping by Have a wonderful day.......

Share:

8 comments:

Michelle Filo said...

oh, I hope there was no damage because of the flood!
Girl, what rocking pages :) love it! specially the "rock on" one :)
cheers!

Anonymous said...

That's so sad about that man. :o(

But your pages are gorgeous as always! Congrats on the guest spot! That's awesome!

Unknown said...

Loving your work Mary - thanks so much for all you're doing for me :)

Robin L said...

My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family also.
Beautiful los and congrats on the guest ct!

Monique said...

Beautiful layouts! And thanks for the heads up about the new products! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

congrats on the guest spot!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your layouts are tremendous!!! You do awesome work...first time here, and it won't be the last! Have a great Monday, and I'llsee you tomorrow....

Anonymous said...

glad you got a guest spot.