December 15, 2007

We had a snowstorm on Thursday and here's my love clearing a path for the kids to get to the bus and were getting more so we'll see how much is piled on what we already have :)
He loves his job so much, Yeah ya know Being a DAD....

Here's the house snow covered it looks so clean, LOL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:::::I have a couple of announcements:::::
Diamante Designs by LoriWiley is having a Holiday Sale over at SBB, go check it out she has some amazing new items out right now

Here's a layout I did using her newest kit.... Full Credits here.
========================================================================
Digital Artist Magazine December Issue is out, woo hoo and It's available at SweetShoppeDesigns. The Sugar Babes got to play with the Kit Holiday Spirit by Lisa Whitney Designs wow AMAZING kit. See my lil Mason down below I had to do it to him I had to put the big red bow on him, jejejeje ;)

Here's what I came up with....
Full Credits Here =========================================================================
If you were signed up for the
Scrapbook-Elements Newsletter before and you haven't re-signed up go do it now, they recently lost the list and you'll miss out if you don't do it again :( Go, Go I heard Mikroferk Designs has an awesome goodie in their.
Share:

6 comments:

Jen U said...

Dang that's a lot of snow LOL but it's pretty :) Love the layouts! The bow on his back is so sweet and precious! Happy Holidays! :)

Anonymous said...

You're house is gorgeous woman! I love it!

That is a lot of snow. we're supposed to get like 5 inches today.

Beautiful layouts! I agree, the one with the bow! Gorgeous! You take the most beautiful pictures of your kids!

I'm not sure what is wrong with my blog so you can't leave a comment, that's weird. I'll have to mess with my settings. Someone else had that problem using firefox but it worked out in IE. I'll email wordpress.

Jeannette said...

I'm so jealous! I want snow! lol Thanks for sharing your pics so I can dream about it. :-)

Helena said...

That's a lot of snow!

Your layouts are beautiful!

Unknown said...

We haven't had any snow yet here in N Ireland. Everything looks wonderful is snow.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary!

I have found your blog! wow soo many snow!!!!

wish you a great weekend!!

hugs nicky aka fulloflife

http://www.fullof-life.de