December 12, 2007

I discovered this new site recently the Digital ScrapbookArtisan Guild and I signed up for membership, they give you a kit monthly & a newsletter called 'the notebook which I can't wait to read. I already put the kit to use. Full Credits here:

I also used this fabulous RAK by Chrissy W from Digital Candy her store is here. Thanks Chrissy

====================================================================
I also have a challenge I'm hosting over at SweetShoppeDesigns called the Sugar Free Challenge #32 Details Here. and Here's my layout inspiration.

and here's another layout I did for the Sweet Inspiration Challenge #33. I recently bought a chipboard album that's 6x12 and I'm doing some digital layouts to print and paste them into the book to take with me when I go back to work so I can see all of my lovely lil ones in a years review. Credits Here

Thanks for stopping by and hope have a great day.
Share:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the layout you did for the challenge
nice job

Robin Ennis Willson said...

Love your layout!

Petra said...

hey there :) Love this LO and your little one is sooo cute! This kit looks great. Didn't know that artisian was a site, have to check that out...especially since they asked me if it was ok to publish one of my LO's in there magazine :)

Great idea, that album...always keep them close! :)

Unknown said...

Love those layouts, and love the idea of your chipboard album.

Carolyn Albro said...

Great LO's looks like you've been pretty busy.