September 16, 2007

,

We had a really busy weekend 2 Fairs in one weekend and I'm 33 weeks, Geesh what was I thinking, All i know is I'm pooped and don't want to go to work tomorrow. LOL
The 1st one we went to was the 4 town fair. I thought it was going to be alot bigger but it was ok and the kids loved it they got to see cows, goats, and pigs up close and personal. It drizzled for most of the morning and then stopped a lil after noon and the sun came out we were so happy cuz it was really chilly and we missed the parade. We really wanted to see it but missed it by like 30 mins, I didn't want to stand in the rain w/the 2 lil ones they're both getting over colds. I'll leave you w/some pics from our weekend I have so many more but right know I'm too tired to edit and post em.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------








All the Photo Pockets are by Misty Cato: New in the Store @ Scrapbook Elements

Thanks for looking and the 2nd Fair we went to was the Big E in Mass. My dh said I told you not to go to the other one cuz I had a surprise yeah, Thanks babe my back was killin me and I couldn't say no an all expense paid outing by Big Daddy oh nooo we were all going, LOL. I'll try and get some of those pics up tomorrow or some layouts.
Have a Great One.
~Mary~
Share:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary! Thanks for dropping by:) You are definitely near on your delivery! Wish you all the best and can't wait to see on that new baby face pics!

Have a great new week!

DigiMel said...

Love the layouts! Sounds like a fun weekend.

Blythe said...

Great photos, it looks like you had a great time. I love those photo pockets, very cool!!

20Birds said...

those photo pockets are adorable i will have to check them out... and take it easy...