September 20, 2007

This is what my baby looks like inside of me at 34 weeks got the pic from Baby Center.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have 2 Scrapbook-Elements Store Creative Team Layouts to share.
1st one is 4 Town Fair layout: Full Credits Here. and some previews so you can see what I used.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 2nd one is Light Of Mine layout: Full Credits Here and some more previews of what I used.




Thanks for looking and have a Great Day.
Share:

2 comments:

Laura said...

Super cute items! I Love looking at those photos of the baby in the belly! So neat to see what stage they are in :)

Anonymous said...

Your LO's are beautiful, as always. I LOVE the colors you use, they make your photos stand out in such amazing ways! Great job!