September 18, 2007

I had such a crappy morning I lost my keys and long story short I had to wait for dh to bring me the spare and he was not that happy :(, Now I have to go home after work and look for them, Yay lucky me. Nothing like a lil stress in the AM.... As of yesterday I'm 34 weeks and HERE'S a lil tid bit according to Baby Center on
How your life's changing:By this week, fatigue has probably set in again, though maybe not with the same coma-like intensity of your first trimester. Your tiredness is perfectly understandable, given the physical strain you're under and the restless nights of frequent pee breaks and tossing and turning, while trying to get comfortable. Now's the time to slow down and save up your energy for labor day (and beyond). If you've been sitting or lying down for a long time, don't jump up too quickly. Blood can pool in your feet and legs, causing a temporary drop in your blood pressure when you get up that can make you feel dizzy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today I'll share a couple layouts I did for my Creative Team Duties:
My ds last year having his hearing test. Creative Team Layout for Diamante Designs aka Lori Wiley Designs. Full Credits here.

My dd Ary totally not wanting to have her photo taken w/her older siblings: Creative Team Layout for Scrapbook-Elements Store - Full credits here.
Summers almost gone I wanted to scrap this moment to document what I'll miss. Scrapbook-Elements Creative Team Layout.- Full Credits here
A pic of my ds and I doing what he loves best saying hello to his baby bro..... Creative Team layout for Micheline Martin Designs: Full Credits here
Share:

2 comments:

Kiki Halbert said...

I love the last layout particularly! It's so cute when the siblings want to kiss and touch.

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Great layouts! Just Love that kit by Diamante - Lori. Good luck finding your keys.