August 17, 2011

Maria&Anibal, Ju Kneipp, BCD

I went to a wedding about a week n a half ago and I got to take some pictures as a Guest, I cannot tell you how long it's been since I've been to one of these. It was so beautiful and emotional, I really enjoyed the whole process and just wanted to share a couple of pics and I'm not in any of them b/c I'm of course taking them! ;)

Photobucket
this is my dd i had to take one of her... jejeje

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
----------------------------------
and here are 2 new kits out this week.....

New 8.16.11 @ CatScrap
The Family's Project: Newborn Collection by Ju Kneipp Designs

The Family's Project: Newborn Collection by Ju Kneipp Designs
Flashback of my lil man...

------------------------------------
New 8.17.11 @ SBG
Summer Vacation Collab With Cinzia Loosemore {Full Kit} By Boutique Cute Doll
My layout
08-15-11-slig-bcd_Cinzia-SVacation
------------------------
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day ;)

2 Comentários:

Sunray Gardens said...

What lovely photos you captured of a beautiful day and setting.
Cher Sunray Gardens

April said...

Hi! I’m following your blog. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. If you’re ever interested in a blog makeover please let me know. Take a look at my portfolio and packages when you get a chance. Hope you are having a Sweet Week.

April
A Mommy’s Blog Design Studio
Join us every Friday for our Blog Hop!
Review and Giveaway Blog Directory
If you feature Reviews and Giveaways come add your blog here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NBOF

Followers

... © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO