August 17, 2011

Maria&Anibal, Ju Kneipp, BCD

I went to a wedding about a week n a half ago and I got to take some pictures as a Guest, I cannot tell you how long it's been since I've been to one of these. It was so beautiful and emotional, I really enjoyed the whole process and just wanted to share a couple of pics and I'm not in any of them b/c I'm of course taking them! ;)

Photobucket
this is my dd i had to take one of her... jejeje

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
----------------------------------
and here are 2 new kits out this week.....

New 8.16.11 @ CatScrap
The Family's Project: Newborn Collection by Ju Kneipp Designs

The Family's Project: Newborn Collection by Ju Kneipp Designs
Flashback of my lil man...

------------------------------------
New 8.17.11 @ SBG
Summer Vacation Collab With Cinzia Loosemore {Full Kit} By Boutique Cute Doll
My layout
08-15-11-slig-bcd_Cinzia-SVacation
------------------------
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day ;)
Share:

1 comments:

Sunray Gardens said...

What lovely photos you captured of a beautiful day and setting.
Cher Sunray Gardens