August 26, 2011

blurb and layouts to share...

Our summer days are winding down here in CT. We went to the lake the other day and it was windy yet sunny about 78 deg. We haven't had 90 deg weather in a while, it's kinda sad but the seasons must come to an end.
The kids will be going back to school next week it's bittersweet counting down the days. I think about our summer and we've done alot and had lot's of fun so when I hear one of my children complain about how they didn't go here or go there. I tell them well when you go back to school and all the children are asked, how was your summer? where did you go? and most of them say no where, we stayed home you think about why you were complaining about not being able to go to certain places and how lucky you've been, OK!
We are currently on Hurricane alert but it's more for the coastal areas were not near the coast so that's a plus but with the tornado hitting Springfield earlier this year, it's kinda scary to think of.
I hope it'll just be lots of rain and mild winds..... Well see.
I know that today it's beautiful 79 deg weather and I'll be going out shortly to enjoy the last of our summer days.
I'll leave you with layout overload hope you don't mind.
--------------------------------------
Golden Moments by Heather T
08-24-11-ut-HeatherT-GoldenMoments-
--------------------------------------------
Sweet Escape - The Kitp(papers + elements) by Che Yang Designs
Available @ MScraps
08-23-11-mse-cheyang_sweetescape
-------------------------------------------
Available @ DigiscrappersBrasil & MScraps
Life Is Sweet! Collection by Studio Basic
08-24-11-tl-SBasic_LifeIsSweet
--------------------------------------------
Available @ DigiscrappersBrasil
I Want Candy by Find Your Bliss & Pink Reptile Designs
Template from Home Kit by Studio Basic
08-20-11-iwc-SBasic_Home-iwantcandy
------------------------------------
Thanks for stopping by ;)
Share:

5 comments:

Mommy Bags said...

Enjoy your summer weather I live in CA and we are still waiting for our summer to arrive.New follower from the blog hop would love it if you could come by and visit my site

Gypsy Heart said...

Just found your blog via Finding Friends Blog Hop and I'm a new follower. Hope you'll stop by and say hi when you can and follow me.

Wishing you the best re: Irene. It's been brutally hot here in Texas and we so need rain. Wish we could funnel some over from the storm.

Looks as though you are extremely creative and talented! I'll look forward to reading more.

Pat

Michelle said...

Thank You for following my blog from the FFB. It's nice to see new readers. I'm glad that you did. Your layouts are amazing. I can't wait to see more of your work.

Michelle
www.scrapthosepictures.blogspot.com

Nikki Monet said...

These are very cute!

New follower! Found you on the Find New Friends Weekend Blog Hop!

http://photographernaturally.blogspot.com

Vicky @ Mess For Less said...

Gorgeous layouts! I am glad to hear the storm wasn't as bad as it could be.

I am following you from the Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop. You can find me at http://messforless.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Vicky