August 26, 2011

MScraps Beach Party Blog Hop

Welcome to my stop on the MScraps Blogtrain!

I hope you enjoy all of the fabulous gifts that the MScraps Creative Team & Designers have prepared just for you.

You should have come here from
Linda's(hondachicc) Blog
If you've become lost or missed a stop along the way, you can visit the mscraps forum to get the full blog train list.

Here's my freebie:
Quickpage Link


Now head over to
Mye de Leon's /Facebook to collect your next gift.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Share:

9 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Aug. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

Jilly Strasburg said...

Hi! I’m on a blog hop and saw your blog and fell in love! I’m your newest follower. I would love you to check out my blog at http://thenummylittleblog.blogspot.com/
Thanks! -Jilly-

etherealfire said...

Adorable freebie!
Thanks so very much :)

esahm said...

Had never heard of MScraps before, but I'll be checking it out now. Thanks! New GFC follower returning your visit from FNF.

DoggiNo said...

Awesome paper layering !

libbywilko said...

Thanks for your beautiful qp ! Love it.

etherealfire said...

Thanks so much for the lovely freebie :)

fl_connie said...

Thanks for the qp! Glad to know you are staying safe from Irene!

grambie said...

What a fun design to showcase within your quickpage. Love the double photo frame and its linear alignment. Thank you.