August 23, 2009

Just some layouts and kits to show off today..
I'm taking it kinda easy this weekend not doing much
but taking the day for the kiddos as they will be
starting school this Weds. :(
Here I go again w/all the running around in the AM I
totally hate it but I have no choice :p
I hope not to go crazy and lose my sanity this week as
it's gets pretty stressful... LOL
------------------------------
MARIE {Collab} **BONUS With PURCHASE** By Tangie Baxter & sherrieJD
Available @ ScrapOchard
* ScrapbookGraphics

My page using the kit

-----------------------------------
Rejuvenate by Lyndsay Riches and Tracie Stroud
SO Twofold Designs by Sine

--------------------------------
*Everything by Cintia Tavares* Dotted Alpha, Boom Boom Pow Kit
& Templates Vol.10 Availalbe @ TwoLittlePixels
My page using the Alphas and other goodeis

------------------------------
It's time for Sketch #28
C'mon by and check out all the Design Team inspiration
on
the Blog and then hop on over
to the Gallery
and if your feeling inspired create your own!

My page using the sketch

Click on Image for Full Credits
Share:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Neat place you have here! LOVE your blog and your Crafty Creations!

Unknown said...

great pages!

Brainybairn said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some love. Your LOs are fantastic and make me really consider starting digi scrapbooking! LOL! Added you to my blog reader!