July 22, 2009

I had a fun filled w/end. My d sis and bnl came from NJ
so not expecting them so it turned out to be fun for the kids. Saturday I went shopping w/Helena for her friends
gift she spend the whole day at a pool party
Made it home by 1:00, we ate lunch cuz my sis was waiting
for us at home and decided we'd go the Res and let the
kids play at the lake. Came home the kids went straight
to the pool until 5:30 got dressed and went to a birthday party stayed until 10:30 and we stayed up late just bs'g
and planned our day for Sunday we went shopping, bbq'd
and spent the day outside later in the evening we decided
we were going to a club for the grown and sexy we made
it home around 1:00 am and we all got up to go to work
the next morning My poor sis had to wake up at 5:00am
to drive back to NJ which she did w/no traffic
and I didn't scrap at all this weekend which felt
really weird but I made up for it Mon & Tues lol
pages coming soon ;)
For now I'll leave you with this.......
------------------------------------------------
Sketch #26 is up.
C'mon over to Inspired Blueprints and check out all of the
DT's inspiration with the following sketch and show us your
take to it could be the right side or the left side just c'mon over and play ;)
My page using the right side and flipped ;)
Credits:Alegria Collab Kit by Amanda R, Ana Amorin, Ana Reis, Camila, Gabi Butcher,
Lili, Mic & Pri Rocha
Font:CheapskateFill
Word Art by TaylorMade
Share:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!
I saw this LO over on IB this morning and totally loved it! I am in such awe of digi scrappers, I don't know how you do it!
I just had a looksee on your blog and you have so many great LO! And you have adorable kids. :)

cheers!
Minna