July 24, 2009

I got the Best Birthday PresentHappy Birthday! everrrrrrrr....
Yeah Everrrrrrrr

Oh yeah today is my birthday.. jejeje My dh bought
us tickets to go to Dominican Republic, Punta Cana.
I got the news early b/c I need a passport for Mr Mason.
I love this man
On The CheekI am so siked I really wanted
to go when my sis & bnl said they were going

but we were like nahhhh money is tight and we can't
right now maybe next
year well my dh went and got
the tickets for us to go w/my sis and bnl same plane,
hotel & excursions. woo hooo!!!!
Mmil will be staying w/the other kiddos
here at home.
For 5 days I'll be soaking in
the sun
Tanny and some pina coladas or daquiri's
YAYYYYY I'm so siked and I can't wait to get away
from my job more than anything and spend some
romantic time w/dh
Bounce --------------------------------------------------
New Release 7.24 @ DigiscrappersBrasil
My Gift by
(BCD)Boutique Cute Dolls



My page using the kit click on image for credits

------------------------------------------------------
New Release
Canzone di Fiori by Maria Designs at GoDigitalScrapbooking she's hosting the 12x12 Quickpage Exchange!
The kit is available for -30% in the shop for 2 weeks
of the QP Exchange!
So go check it out ;)

My page I turned into a QP

----------------------------------------------
Thank You for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your Friday
Share:

4 comments:

Kos med papir og saks said...

beautiful kits and what a wonderful birthdaygift you got :)

have fun

Mommy Spice said...

So exciting that you get to go to the DR! Have fun in that sunshine! Great layouts you shared today! Happy Friday!

Jo said...

Lucky you!! What a AWESOME gift:) Love those pages...you can rock a kit girl:)

citygurl08 said...

wow happy birthday

check out my blog for freebies

i hope u have a fun trip! thaTS cool