July 26, 2009

I didn't do much yesterday evening.
If it's nice I'll be off for a day at the beach
or NJ to watch the soccer game btwn Mexico
and someone else IDK my dh is the fan not me, LOL
he doesn't have tickets but like 10 people
know someone who is going to have some,
so we'll see what happens.
The kids are just happy we'll be doing something.
Ohhh this is the place I really want to go to
Lighthouse Point Beach East Shore, New Haven CT
All right I hope you all are enjoying your Sunday
I'll leave you with the following :)
------------------------------
Cali Designs:Summer Fields by Digiscrapbooking.ch
available only @ TheDailyscrapper

My page using the kit above :)

----------------------------------
Sweet Shoppe Store:Shabby Sugar by Zoe Pearn
Paintitydoodah Alpha by Traci Reed
Layout done for the SweetShoppe One Word Challenge
& Stuck Sketch


----------------------------------------
SweetShoppe Store: Sweet Love by Fee Jardine
Template Freebie Altered by Zara

---------------------------------
I'll leave you with this kit "Brise d'été"
I found @ DigiScrapbooking.CH

Free for a limited time
Share:

0 comments: