July 31, 2009

I'm off from work today woo hooo.. so happy bout that
but I have to still be stuck in an office as
I'm getting Mr Mason's passport tomorrow getting
ready for our getaway next Weds I'll be siting on
a beach or by a pool drinking something fruity and
Mr Mason will probably be calling my name and my
dh will be by the min bar... jaaaa cant' wait...
---------------------------------------
I'm going to share some photos of my family
My dh is the one mowing the lawn he
does this every 2 days I swear it drives me nuts
and the kids just chillin outside when I got home
from work. I miss all this good stuff while I'm away
it's sad :( but I have to make the bacon.


----------------------------------
August Mega: Confetti and Cupcakes
On Sale for only $3.00 a must have!

From my page and name of theMega you must have an idea
of what you'll find in ths Mega ;)

-------------------------------------
MILLENNIUM TREEHOUSE By Tangie
Available @ ScrapbookGraphics

My page using the kit above.

----------------------------------
Thanks for stopping by

Share:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your pages! Hope you have a WONDERFUL holiday!!!!

Kel =) said...

that beautiful blog, know loved .. loved the photos of Mason he is each day more beautiful, your family is very very nice ... congratulations