April 15, 2009

Hi Everyone .... Thanks for stopping by my lil piece of the world I have
everything digi related for today so take a peak and leave me a comment to
let me know you were here :)
Hugs
---------------------------------------------------------
DigiScrapAddicts is having their first Newsletter Release tomorrow so
Go Subsribe if you'd like some Awesome Freebies and Super Savers go go go.....
------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a New Release by the (BCD) @
Sunshine Studio Scraps
& DSBrasil Today
Look at all the Fantastic Layouts when you click on the image ,
their are more than 10 layouts to inspire you and entice you to pick up
this beautiful kit!!!
Here is some beautiful word art to go with this awesome kit...
--------------------------------------------------
Here is a page I did for the CCGalore Challenge
Mr Masons' hair has gotten longer and he's way more active and gettin'
into trouble. Love my chuncky monkey....
-------------------------------------------------------
Misty has the most adorable boys-men kit out, I love it to bits
available over @ SweetShoppeDesigns
Here's a page I did of Mr.Mason trying to catch a ride on his most favorite
toy (in his mind) the lawnmower he loves to be on top and I think in his
mind he swears he's driving it!!!
Image is linked....
Share:

6 comments:

Zippizip said...

Love the LO's!

Stan at Scrappers Workshop
www.scrappersworkshop.com/blog

Amanda said...

Beautiful kits and layouts!

Anonymous said...

WooooW All your layouts I love very much! But this here particularly!

audrey neal said...

absolutely beautiful work!

kitty said...

I really love the 1st kit! So magical!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Los and kits!!!