January 07, 2009

Today I stayed home we had a delayed opening at work b/c of the snow, ice, rain we were getting and the city didn't come and clean our street till 10:58 am so because where I live it's all country roads, I wasn't taking a chance to go to work 1/2 hour away and then gosh knows how they would look on my way back, K Besides all the schools were closed b/c of it so you'd think they'd just close the clinic, yeah right!
We of course didn't dare step outside not with the fall I had the other day, that's ok
I stayed in all day w/the kids watching tv, playing on the computer, cooking,
reading & some napping, I love these days and I'm grateful for them when I do stay
home with em... Big Sighhh.... I'm done chatting so here is some digi goodness!!!
----------------------------------------------
Bren Boone Designs has this new beauty coming out on 01.09.09 @ Shabby Pickle Designs... and she has some great new stuff coming to Bren Boone Designs so keep your eyes peeled!

My layout using the kit above....

----------------------------------------------------------
Sweet Shoppe Designs Creative Team Layout

Frosted Flakes kit by Dani Mogstad & Inspired By KennaTemplates by Bree Clarkson

Page Found Here
--------------------------------------------------------
ScrapOrchard Creative Team Layout

Circles in Bloom Kit by Annick Philibert

Page Found Here

Share:

8 comments:

Jennifer Page said...

Those are some nice LOs! I might be interested in getting the first kit!

Pam said...

I think I need that Bren kit for sure!

Gorgeous layouts! I hope you enjoyed your day off! I sure did! ;)

Mrs. Burns said...

Keep safe in this weather! Beautiful kits & LO's!

Maby said...

totally know what you mean about staying home....im enjoying it so much right now!

Little Dragon said...

Absolutely gorgeous kits and layouts!

SarahB said...

Beautiful layouts and great looking kits!

Mimi said...

Hi there! I was browsing thru the blog train and noticed a lot of interesting things on your blog! The first being that you have something called a 'feed' from New Bedford, MA in which I am literally 2 miles from, lol. Also, the slide that you got on your blog, how did you do that? I do have a slide from that site, but couldn't figure out how to add it to my new blog.
also, LOVE your lo's!:)

melody said...

Such beautiful LOs! Thanks for the great kit previews too ;)