January 10, 2009

I'm off to run some errands and try to beat the snow storm
we are going to get this afternoon, bleckkk I think this
is the 2nd worst since I've lived in CT when we 1st moved
it was snow, snow and more snow for like 2 weeks straight
and I'm feeling like that again. It's beautiful and all to look at but I so hate cleaning it and then trying to drive through it, ackkk!!!
I know I shouldn't complain b/c some people don't get
to ever see any at all so I'll stop now...
Have a great weekend ;)
--------------------------------------------------------
The Designers are back look at all the Awesome Goodies
they have out this week,
I'd need an extra 5 days to use all of this stuff,
big sighhh :)


Here are 2 pages I've completed using some of the
beautiful kits out this week ;)
SweetShoppeDesigns Creative Team Layout

SweetShoppe Designs Creative Team Layout and for the
Inspired Blueprints Challenge #7

Images are clickable for Full Credits ;)
----------------------------------------------------
I did this layout for the Sunshine Studio Scraps Challenge they give out a piece of the kit each week and you make a layout with it, It's a great way to collect a fantastic kit and maybe
win a prize. Click on the link to peek at the kit, it give you a preview!

Share:

3 comments:

Pam said...

OMG Mary can you believe this crap! I can't believe we are getting more snow! At least I have someone to complain with! ;)

Have a great weekend girl!

LuAnn said...

Your layouts are wonderful!!! We've been getting this weird mix of snow, sleet and rain since last evening here in PA.

Beth said...

Wow! What a lot of great stuff you've posted!! I know you don't want anymore snow . . . but we would LOVE some here!! We were promised a storm yet it's turning to rain and just miserable!