January 22, 2009

I've been really tired lately just drained I've started
exercising and
I'm wondering if it's to much I don't
do more than hour b/c of commercials
I watch TV and follow along.
I feel a lil energized but I think it's the fact that

I'm still losing lots of sleep at night. big sighhh!!!
Mason still breast feeds alot and
I'm trying to wean him
but it's not going well :( Send me good vibes LOL

I got a new boss last week and he's totally kick ass and
I'm so glad he's here to support

the dept the way it's suppose to be,
He's a take charge change this b/c it's not working

kinda guy ;) Love that and he's so organized.
I hate that he sends out an email for every

thing but hey at least he's keeping us informed shouldn't
complain huhhh....

Ok so I'll leave you with some goodies... ;)
---------------------------------------------
SO Reviewed Template by Sine, Winter Pack:Elegant WordArt by Bethany, Girly Girl Kit by
Matahti Designs & BCD Botique Cute Dolls
all availble @ ScrapOrchard


----------------------------------------------
This new kit Simply You available now by
Diamante Designs by Lori Wiley

Here is my page using the Kit

-----------------------------------------------
This layout made GSO over @ DST yay considering all of
the talent they have in one day
I was flattered ;)
Everything is from "Autumn Symphony" page kit by
Shien Designs at Digital Candy & Scrapladies



Share:

1 comments:

Maby said...

hola mujer.... tengo dias de no platicar contigo! send me a note ok? lovely pages as always!