December 12, 2008

This is a sad week for my dd she lost a friend this week and it's just a
tragedy all around, I feel so sad for the child's parents and for the child that
struck him b/c he was only 16 and they all went to school together ;(
Please hug your children tonight ;)
--------------------------------------
New Release Fa La La Page Kit by Irene Alexeeva @ ScrapOrchard
My page I did w/the above kit.
This Mr.Mason and I when he was a baby last Xmas
Layout Found Here....

Dunia RAK'd Me this
"Lets Go Kit" and OMG I loved every piece of it ,
It's Awesome and I'm so going to use it again b/c
It's a huge collab w/Amanda R. I'm so grateful she let me use it!
It's available at After5Designs


My Boy Layout with the kit above.
Found Here if you wanna leave love ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------
I made the Shabby Pickle Newsletter w/Bren Boone's New Kit... Woot Woot
Share:

4 comments:

gabs-art said...

such sad, sad news. my heart goes out to the family and friends

SarahB said...

Such a sad story! My thoughts are with your dd and the boy's family and friends!

Beautiful Christmas kit and such a cute playful car kit! Both your layouts are lovely!

Sandra said...

Im so sorry for your loss, much be so hard, and i guess aspecially in the season we are in... (((BIG HUG)))

To the rest of your post, so many goodies! :) Thanks for sharing! :)

Sally

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry for your lost Mary... Hugs to you!