December 07, 2008

, ,

It's one of those days it snowed like and inch it's
really gloomy and I don't feel like doing not one
household related chore! I'm suppose to go to a
baby shower at 3:00pm but I don't even feel like
doing that, that's sad, LOL I may go out in a few to
brave the snow fall it's coming down again we'll see
how much more of that we getSledding
----------------------------------------------
Bren Boone has a new kit coming outBravo!



It's perfect for those New years pics, parties,
or be creative!

Layout found here ;)
--------------------------------------------------
Here's a pic of giovanni in relaxation mode at
Grandmas in NC, whenever I couldn't find em I new to
look here or send someone to look here ;) His Spot.
He just may be a country boy at heart.

I used 3 of the new goodies from this weeks SweetShoppe Designs"photo is below" or just click on the names ;)
Solitaire #04 Template by Bree Clarkson, Darcy J Baldwin Fonts: Love Me Do& Fifteen by Libby Weifenbach
-----------------------------------------------------
Share:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great looking kit! I hear ya about the snow and not wanting to do anything. We have had snow already (like over a foot), but right now there is none and it's raining...yuck.

Becca said...

Beautiful kit! I love Bren!! We have only had light snow here but the kids are ready for the heavy stuff (I am not sure I am though lol).

Lisa said...

oh we have no snow yet...it looks like a not much snow year :( I miss having it around Christmas time and then it can go away!

Unknown said...

Great kit.

Our kids would love some snow - we have only had ice so far.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Very nice kit! We still haven't had any snow. I'm looking forward to it, but not. I want to see it. I don't want to drive in it