December 23, 2008

I have some new kits and layout to share with you all, other than freezing my butt off over here I was snowed in all weekend and I didn't get to finish my Xmas shopping :( but I was surprised today with an Awesome Xmas Bonus from one of the Psych's at work he said take it and don't say anything back to me so right away I though cha ching has to be in this thing and I was right!! I am seriously grateful for that gift, Thanks so much Doc... ;)
New Release @ CatScrap
Great News. Flower Power Alpha Set One: ScarletHeels Designs

Here's my page using the Alphas & Vinnie Pearce:
Give me Simple Templates

-----------------------------------
Lori Wiley had a new kit The name is perfect
it's called Moonlight Magic....

Here's my page using the kit ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------
ScrapOrchard is having a MEGA Sale
Santa's Coming, Santa's Coming!
starting Wednesday. If you haven't picked them up
b/c you missed their last sales.
Here's your chance go shopping and pick em up
you get one free if you get 2...


Share:

1 comments:

Beth said...

Lots of great stuff and inspiration here! Thanks for sharing!