November 15, 2008

I'ts Saturday and Santa is suppose to be making his way to the mall around 12 noon but if it keeps drizzling then were going to miss it b/c I can't stand going out in the rain w/3 kiddos
under the age of 6. KWIM....
Helena will have to go brave the cold and rain she has to do some community hours it's a requirement to graduate at her school which is something I have never heard of but it doesn't matter b/c Ms. Helena loves doing her civic duty and she will be collecting cans at one of our
local grocery stores, I may have to take some photos of her. Anything to get her out of the house she'll gladly do it, LOL
A while back I went to DST and asked if anyone had ever ordered glasses online well I got some great responses and took the plunge and after 3 weeks I got my order from Zenni Optical my dd loves her new glasses they're 2 tone red/black and she was so excited they are so her and for not seeing them up close and personal they really do look fab on her.
This is one site I will recommend no doubt about it.
--------------------------------------------------------
The Sweet Shoppe is open woot woot Raise The Roof 1ok the forums are, LOL.
The shoppe had a hiccup and is temporarily closed until the kinks can be worked out.
For now I'll leave you with the previews and 2 layouts.

Look at this Digi Goodness. 2 stores have come together
to bring everyone this beauty and I have some Fantastic News about the ScrapOrchard. looky below...

Here are my 2 pages using the kit Collab.



-----------------------------------------------------------
Last but not least I found out yesterday I made the ScrapOrchard
Guest CTeam along with 10 other ladies.
I'm so excited they have an amazing store and I can't
wait to start.

Photobucket

Share:

4 comments:

mrstank said...

Some beautiful Layouts! Love the unique look to your blog!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Beautiful layouts! Congrats on making the team!

Lorie M Designs said...

lovely pages!

Jacinda said...

Congratulations on the guest spot! Your pages are lovely.