November 14, 2008

I have some sad news Digi Wise, One of my designers had decided to retire her design team Bye byeand I will
greatly miss her b/c I 1st used her work through SBE and
then she left them and stayed at her own place and I just loved her she was so sweet and so laid back I will miss her Miss UShe will still be doing some work through her
Magazine The Daily Scrapper this mag totally rocks check
it out if you haven't yet :)
Bye Alice Koh Thank Youso much for everything and for the opportunity to serve you.....
------------------------------------------------
New Release:Old Beauties Paper Pack by Jule Designs

Here's what I came up with for full credits click
on page or link below.

Layout Found Here
--------------------------------------------------
For the Monthly Blog Contest
Sweet Afternoon kit by the Sunshine Studio Designers

Layout found here

Share:

0 comments: