November 26, 2008

I'll be away for all of these days, I'll be on the road Mapto my annual getaway to NC with family.
It's actually kinda of hard to step away and not be connected with the digi world, this is my hobby my passion and not having internet well that's like not having Tv IMO.....
My mom is not at all worried about not being connected she has no service she doesn't care for it so yeah their are people w/out internet, LOL say it isn't sooooComputer

Photobucket
Have a wonderful Day and step away from the net as I'm doing so I know you'll be missing it to.
GobbleGobbleGobble
----------------------------------------
I love the Color Combo Galore Challenges.
I of course don't do them all but I will continue to say this is an excellent way to
use that STASH!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Tattered Prints pp's by Libby Weifenbach ~Available Friday 11.28~ @ SweetShoppe Designs, Feerie Elements by Peti Moineaux, Clear More than Words by Fe Marini, Date it Strip by Shawn Headley, Momy & Daddy Word Art by Jennys Scrapplace,
-------------------------------------------------
Here is a new Kit by Jule Designs called Winter Magic available @ The Digi Chick tomorrow 11.27 she is so talented and I'm so lucky to have been invited to stay on her team, I'm still cheezin and so grateful, she totally rocks my socks in the Digi Sense, LOLScrapbooking
Photobucket
The two lil one's in the photo are Ary & Ari from Feb when we had our dose of snow after snow, Ari was so excited and happy she could actually go outside and really enjoy it....

Share:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous!!!! your work is fantastic!

Ellie said...

I feel sorry for you not having any internet! I would find that soooo hard lol
Your pages are beautiful!!

TLC Designs said...

Gorgeous layouts and I love that little turkey in your announcement! He's super cute! I totally know what you mean about parents without internet, my dad could care less about the stuff.

Where in NC are you going? You might be passing right by me :) I live in VA but work in NC in Winston! Have a safe trip no matter where you're going!