October 10, 2008

So I've been pondering the thought of quitting my job.. I figured I should let the
important people at my job know what I'm planning and they all have promised
to give me all the benzo's, zoloft, ambien, zyprexa you name it they'll give it so I
won't leave, LOL they said if they can't make me happy the drugs will LMAO as if!!
I honestly haven't made a concrete decision but I'm steering towards yes I'm leaving
before Xmas well see what happens. :shrug
Tomorrow the kids and I are going to the Pumpkin Farm, It will be Mr. Masons
first time at the farm last year he wasn't even born at this time, gosh is time zoooming
by I can't wait to see his face. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made a layout awhile back using a template by ChrissyW o f Elemental Scraps and
I just found out I won a $5 gift card hey it's awesome for me b/c now I can p/up her
new templates

Image is clickable

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
In case you were looking for a call to have everyone ohhhh and ahhhh over your work Please come by here.
ScrapN'Art January/February Page Calls

January/February 2009 Page/Project Calls
Deadline:
November 1st, 2008
•Layouts & Projects showing or using snow/ice/cold elements or photos
• Valentine’s Day layouts, cards, and projects
Layouts and projects using the colors red and pink
• Layouts and projects that highlight New Year’s parties and resolutions
• Layouts or projects showing unusual use of texture
• Layouts or projects featuring fun and unique ways to use chipboard
• Circular layouts, and projects using circles and circular elements
• Layouts with lots of journaling
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a layout I did of my ds's co worker he is so stinkin sweet, I've done like
5 pgs for her already and she's agreed to let me use her page for my blog and gallery.

I'll upload this one soon :)
Share:

0 comments: