October 25, 2008

It's a really gloomy day today.
I'm inside the house w/the kids well except for Helena
she gets to enjoy her day today in Mass.
She went to UMAS University
for her Color Guard duties and I missed it b/c
Mr. Mason is teething he has 4 teeth on top coming in
at once and he's miserable w/ a capital "M" she did call
to say they were eating bar-b-q and practiced for 2 hrs uggghhh
and she said it's chilly outside... Kinda glad I didn't go.
On another note
I was suppose to take Charlie for her Permit today
and she's bummed b/c I didn't take her for that
either I told her no matter what next Sat unless
she can convince Nelson to take her on Tues...
We shall see..... I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
-----------------------------------------------------
Diamante Designs by Lori Wiley has a new kit out

**Forever Fall**

Here's my layout using the above kit: Found here

----------------------------------------------------------
The goodies are on sale at the Sweet Shoppe Today,
C'mon over....


And for some other very important news....
Please don't miss this ;)

I hope you all enjoy your Saturday :)
Share:

1 comments:

SarahB said...

Beautiful kit! Love the trees!

So many great releases at SSD today---I've got 4 tabs open right now with products trying to decide if I can bear to buy just a few or if I have to get them all. :)