October 24, 2008

We cut Mr.Mason's a small cake and on present I had to scrap his birthday pic w/daddy of course Look Below......
Available at SweetShoppe Designs Perfect for my birthday boy.. I saw another one
awhile back I may have to go dig it out ;) and playaaaayy
New-10/18 Playtime by Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Layout Found here

-----------------------------------------------------------
Congrats to "Jennifer" You won She's So Sophisticated Kit
by Scarletheel Designs!!
Because I totally suck at picking I had to use the Random.org to pick someone for
me so I did it by blog posts "7" and this is what it came up with, K

PM me over at DST to claim your prize ;)

Photobucket
Share:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh - LOVING that kit!! Thanks for the enabling... and happy birthday to Mason! :-)

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

What a darling kit and layout!

Happy birthday to Mason!

Congrats to Jennifer!

MrsRomer said...

Such a cute kit and i love the LO you did! You are so talented!

Visiting from the DST blog train!
http://prettypixelsct.blogspot.com/