May 30, 2008

I know I've been slacking on my blog but I've been crazy busy w/Mr. Mason he's on the move and not slowing down his down time is my rest time, LOL he's pulling up and trying to stand ughhh since when do 7 mths old do this he's a lil bolt of lightning I tell ya. ok on to some goody goodies.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made a layout with Dawn Inskip's kit Puppy Love available at NDISB, Treasures to Scrap & ScrapScandiStyleand I have to post it cuz I never got to it! For full credits go here.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Diamante Designs by Lori Wiley has some new products up in her stores, yup TheDigiChick and SBB, down below is a layout I did with the kit. Word Art is not included that is by Manda Bean from SweetShoppeDesigns if you likey like :)

For full credits please go here :)
========================================================================
I'm not on Karen Hunts team but I ran across these and they're such a steal I had to advertise for them cuz they're freakin awesome and for a buck 25 you just can't say NO!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at what Sarah has created do you want it then go to The Team Bren blog and pick it up and don't forget to say Thank you and while your their check out the Challenge you could win a gift card :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ;)

Share:

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love that June Calendar Page! The tree is so cool!

Creative Junkie said...

omg, i love those acrylic squares - I might just have to hop over there and check them out.

Wonderful layouts!

Amanda said...

Cool products! I love your page of the kids at the beach.