May 20, 2008

Dawn Inskip has a new kit Puppy Love. It's in all 3 of her s tores NDISB, Treasures to Scrap and ScrapScandiStyle. I need Puppy, Dog, Mutt pics, any volunteers? hmmmm I need to play with this kit.


====================================================================
Mr Mason found his reflection & was in awwwee. I used Bren Boone Designs:June Grab Bag coming May 30 all New Designs. The template is by Sue Cummings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was raked this awesome kit by Shauna and the layout below is what I did with the kit.

Image is clickable :)



Share:

3 comments:

Anne C said...

Love your blog!!

Monique said...

Cute kits and beautiful layouts! Sorry, I don't have any puppy photos either, I wish I did just so I could use some of the adorable puppy kits that are out there! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous layouts again Mary and your photography is stunning as always :)