April 05, 2008

I will be celebrating Ary's Birthday today, it's dreary & drizzling and so not clearing up anytime so we'll be stuck inside the garage :( We cut her cake on Monday that was her real birthday ;) haha I'm only 5 days late announcing it.... LOL but I was running around and planning this week so I slacked on all of my CT duties b/c of it! here's a pic of her w/her cake on Monday.

I didn't edit them or anything so yeah they kinda suck and dark :(
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you heard of Goober no then go check it out I only discovered it yesterday, I know what a name...LOL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know what today is Sweet Shoppe Saturday and look below some exciting news....

The deadline is short sooo go go go!!!!


Share:

7 comments:

Miranda Barten said...

Hope you have a great day celebrating your DD's birthday (congrats!!!).

I just discovered Goober yestherday and I luv the giggle sound of the smiley's..lol

Barb said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Ava in Wonderland said...

Happy birthday to your daughter!!

Anonymous said...

Aw man! I want to sell at the sweet shoppe. AGH! But but but, I love PPF, and I have something else in the works, and I'm gonna kick myself later aren't I? AGH! LOL Why did you tell me? LOL

Awesome pictures! I hope she has a great day today!

Did you get my email with the 4 mbs and only 2 pictures? ROFL

Anonymous said...

oooo what a call!!
Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ary!!!

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Happy birthday to Ary!

Have a great day!