April 04, 2008

I have some fantastic news, I'm so excited I was recently accepted to be a Design Team Member for ScrapNArt it's an Awesome E-zine really new to me. They mainly dealt with pp scrappers but with Digi being a huge part of the scrappin world it's only natural they'd want some digital in their. Yay I can't wait to play :) I'm so siked and I'd just like to say I was discovered over at Scrapbook.com that site totally rocks so much useful information over at that place. ohhh and if you want a sneak peak of the Ezine just click on the Image or up top and download the sneak peek.... So with that said they're having some calls look below and submit, I'd love to see some more digital in the Ezine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July/August Publication Calls!

PLEASE NOTE that our submission rules & instructions have changed. Click here to read the revised submission rules & instructions. If you do not follow the instructions, your project may not be reviewed for publication!

The calls for the May/June issue are closed, and it's time to open the calls for the July/August issue! My, how time flies.

We are looking for the following project submissions for the July/August 2008 issue:

"All Things Summer" Layouts & Mini Books:
  • Vacation & Travel
  • Theme Parks
  • Water Fun
  • Sports
  • July Holidays (4th of July & Canada Day)
Additional projects wanted:
  • Layouts with stitching
  • Layouts with wild, fresh, funky colors
  • Funny/Humorous Layouts
  • Everyday Moment Layouts
  • Adorable Baby Photo Layouts
We'd also like to see:
  • Birth Announcements
  • Baby's 1st Birthday Cards
  • Altered household items (boxes, CDs, containers, office supplies, etc.)
Deadline for these calls is May 1st, 2008.


Share:

9 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

So good to hear good news after the bad news of yesterday. Congrats to you!!! It sounds like it will be very interesting. Enjoy your weekend.

debra said...

That is such great news! Congratulations on your new gig!

Juliana said...

What great news! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I think I have layouts that would qualify! Awesome!

Congrats Mary! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Awesome news! What a great way to start the weekend, eh? Congrats!

Rose Farver said...

Really loved looking at your layouts! Got me very inspired to scrap and create! Thanks!

candy said...

I love your layouts and congratulation:)

Margie said...

Congratulations! That is terrific news!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your design team membership. You certainly deserve you. You're very talented.