March 03, 2008

If your looking for an amazing and inspirational kit look at this one by Diamante Designs by Lori Wiley and LaurasKathi it's really a jawdropper if I do say so myself. It's on sale so if you really wanna get it Go Now Here!!!!!
If you need some inspiration then Go Here I have yet to do a layout but I'll be back with it this week :) Promise ;)



=====================================================================
Do you recognize her, do you know where she's going? hmmm well in case your looking for her and where she's going Go Here and you'll see. She has some amazing new Alphas coming out soon down below you can see a layout I did with one of her new ones coming out. Her store will be found here very very soon ......


ScarletHeels Media Creative Team layout using one of her new Alphas coming soon LO found here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dawn Inskip Designs layout created w/her new kit just out look down below and layout can be found here

This kit is available at TreasuresToScrap, NDISB & ScrapscandiStyle, so many possibilities don't ya think, love the spring colors!!!

..........................................................................................................................................................................
I have another announcement coming up on the 5th so come back...........

Share:

9 comments:

Barb said...

Lovely kits!

Azrood said...

That kit is fantastic!!! I'm glad to hear that SHM is back! I was really sad that I missed out on a guest spot when she left, but I'm so glad I know where to find all those great goodies now! :)

Amanda said...

Great enabling!

Anonymous said...

wow I saw that and HAD to have it :) I bought a few other things while I was there too :)

Anonymous said...

What awesome products! And those layouts! gorgeous!!!!

Teresa said...

fun blog Marnel! Looking forward to your announcement! :)

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Oh my goodness, that colors of spring kit is seriously jaw droppingly GORGEOUS!! I love that, wish it was payday already!! Love your blog too, that header is wonderful!

DawnMarch said...

I just love that kit -- such lovely colors and designs!

Ava in Wonderland said...

That is a fab kit and the LO's are gorgeous!!