February 26, 2008

It was a very very crazy day at work yesterday kids coming in from left and right sick with everything and as I hear the flu is worse than anything else this year, yeah I know not only has it hit home hard I see it everyday at work :( poor kiddos. I must admit I love seeing them come in with the red cheeks and puppy dog eyes (usually b/c of a fever) cuz I know next week or so they'll be running and screaming again, LOL Gotta love kids and how they bounce right back.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at this Collab my heart fluttered when I saw all the possibilities , LOL It's a collab as you can see by Diamante Designs by Lori Wiley and Melgen Designs. Down below you can see a layout I did with it. It's available soon at Lori Wiley Designs & Melgen Designs & she's having a sale on some of her other items. ;) Have fun shopping :)

Lori Wiley Designs Creative Team layout. For Full Credits go here


Share:

6 comments:

schneeflocke said...

Wow, it's really a great kit. And, you've such a sweet family!

Barb said...

Lovely kit! And yeah, the flu hit here today. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit and a very lovely layout!

Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous kit! And as usual a beautiful layout!!!

I hope you guys feel better! (((hugs)))

Robin L said...

Hope everyone feels better soon. Love that kit! great lo also

AfriDigiDiva said...

Beautiful layout! It's something about Tuesdays. I'm telling you, it's the new Monday.