February 02, 2008

A lil update all the kiddos are better Mr.Mason is still gettin his antibiotic and he's not as cranky thank gosh. I took him out with me to go to the mall and I wasn't planning on it but I went to Childrens Place and OMG they had the only sale 50% off already reduced prices. I racked up big time!!! I went to payless and got Ary some $5.00 shoes the cutest lil things for $5 bucks what a steal!!! Target also they had the best sale by far got Gio some winter hats for a buck. 25, socks and thermals for Mr.Mason. It was an awesome shopping day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok on to some announcements and layouts enjoy your Sunday cuz tomorrow is Monday and It'll be the start of a new week :( Yuck!!!
Scrapbook-Elements is having a sale for the weekend, wow what a treat. Here's a link to the store.

Looks who's coming to Sophia Sarducci-Monday Luisa Leandro her stuff just blows me away her doodles are amazing & All new releases will be 20% off on MONDAY ONLY! Store link here.

Luisa Leandro Creative Team -Hearts and Flowers Kit. This kit will be available soon at the store above. Full Credits Here.

Bren Boone Creative Team using a New pp pk coming out soon. Full Credits Here

Share:

4 comments:

Scrapmuch said...

great layouts! Love the baby bed pic under the journaling - nice touch.

Now, I'm trying to figure out if I can get to Children's Place before work today, hmmmmmmm

PsiPsi said...

I just can use one word!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

SarahB said...

Hope the sickies leave your house soon!

Beautiful layouts!

Anonymous said...

Stunning work Mary, so glad to have you on the team hun - thank you :)